banner

JUMIA shop now

MY SCHOOL GISTS

MY SCHOOL GISTS
SCHOOL GISTS

Asari Dokubo Speaks Again About TheStruggle Ahead

Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer
Force, NDPVF, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari
has once again declare his readiness to fight
what he called "oppression" of his people.





“Most of my address has been translated as
hatred against the north, this is far from
the truth, because the word hatred has
never existed in my dictionary. But I will
never shy away from stating the fact, not
minding who feels happy or sad about it.


“I have spent most of my life, in my close to
50 years that Allah has graciously allowed me
to live so far, in the forefront of various
struggles against oppressions of my people and
others. I cannot do this if I hate any part of
the country. But I will remain consistent in the
fight against oppression.

“It is time for us to face the obvious realities
and come together to fight and ensure that we
don’t go back to the era of darkness,
especially now that the calls for sovereign
national conference have become louder.

Asari spoke after a meeting he had with the
Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, Alhaji Shettima
Yerima, Fredrick Fasheun and Chief Ralph
Uwazuruike. The men had resolved to work
together for the peace, unity and the interest
of the people of Nigeria.

Asari said it is time for Nigerians to face the
realities and come together to fight for their
right, to ensure that they do not go back to
the era of darkness, especially now that the
calls for a sovereign national conference had
become louder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

BANNER