banner

JUMIA shop now

MY SCHOOL GISTS

MY SCHOOL GISTS
SCHOOL GISTS

Akpos who is dying in the hospital

Akpos who is dying in the hospital is
surrounded by his two sons, daughter, his
wife and nurse. Says to
his eldest son:
To you, Peter, I leave the Airport houses.
To you, my dear daughter, I leave the
apartment blocks in East Legon
To you, Charlie, being my youngest son with a
large future, I leave the City Center offices.
And you, my dear wife, the three residential
building towers at Tetteh Quarshie
The nurse, impressed, tells his wife:
Madam, your husband is very rich. He has so
many properties! You all are so lucky!!
And the wife retorts: Rich??? Lucky??? Our
whole family works for the cleaning company.
Those are his
Job schedules for cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

BANNER