banner

JUMIA shop now

MY SCHOOL GISTS

MY SCHOOL GISTS
SCHOOL GISTS

Joke:Akpos sits next to a girl on a table in the hotel

Akpos sits next to a girl
on a table in the hotel
Akpos: hello madam?
Lady : what is it?
Akpos : sorry madam ,
just wanted to ask what the
time
is on your watch?
Lady: ehee ...now you
think my watch is used as a
public
clock
huh?
Go away and stop
wasting my time
Akpos : but madam
Lady :shut up!!! *
Akpos takes out his
Apple glassy phone and
makes a
call.
Akpos :hello John, I just
settled
from Washington
D.C.
Please can you please tell
me what
time it is right
now so that i set
my clock to the local
time since it still reads
American
time?
*she listens*
ok thank you and today
don't forget to come for
the galaxy tablet that you
requested.
* she listens*
since my girl is still in
America
bring me
a beautiful girl to spend
my money with tonight?
Ok bye.
Lady : sir the time is ..
Akpos : shut up, we talking
money
here u talking,
nonsense

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

BANNER