banner

JUMIA shop now

MY SCHOOL GISTS

MY SCHOOL GISTS
SCHOOL GISTS

New Video: Ice Prince - I Swear ft French Montana


Video Premiere: IcePrince ft French Montana – I Swear
Chocolate City rapper and talented Aboki Ice Prince Zamani drops the video for his latest single I Swear feat Diddy’s Bad Boy Entertainment artist French Montana.
IcePrince’s I Swear video (ft French Montana) was shot on location in the US by J R Saint (Same cat who has shot videos for the likes of Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Game).
Produced by Chopstix, I Swear also features additional vocals from EME artiste Shaydee and will be on IcePrince‘s Fire of Zamani Album due to be released October 21st 2013.
It’s Bad Boy Baby! Yup! Get familiar!
Click here to watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

BANNER