banner

JUMIA shop now

MY SCHOOL GISTS

MY SCHOOL GISTS
SCHOOL GISTS

Beware of I just hate RIHANNA after watching this video scam




Attn:sex video of rihanna is not real and fake!!! it’s a scam & hoax to hack into facebook users accountz.
[Video] Well Damn – I just hate RIHANNA after I watched This VIDEO!!!!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com
WARN|NG: 18+ Content [Press Play & Watch]
I was curious whats gonna happen next after I click the link,it lead me to a video embedded on what looks like a Facebook webpage http://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/rihannastape/rihannavideo.html?playvideo which ask me to share the video.After I shared the video,it brought me to a fake youtube page http://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/rihannastape/costco.html .It asked me to share Hurry Only a Few Left – Get a Costco Giftcard For FREE (limited time only) .
After I shared,I need to verify your account by do the survey.
This rihanna video thing is bulshit it’s a scam don’t even bother yourself trying to check it out because you won’t see anything there.
Facebook Scammer use Rihanna to spread their nonsense on Facebook.They’re trying to lead you into a survey scam by telling u about a video that doesn’t exist.After u follow the link, they have access to all your private info. Beware if you don’t have a gud anti virus it wont broke the link
don’t let curiousity fool u !!!
please share to spread the word and warn as many people as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

BANNER