banner

JUMIA shop now

MY SCHOOL GISTS

MY SCHOOL GISTS
SCHOOL GISTS

The Kardashians are not even technically my family anymore"-Brody Jenner


Caitlyn Jenner's son Brody Jenner has said he is not really part of the Kardashian family..Brody who has had issues with Kim in the past after she declined to give his girlfriend an invite to her wedding told Yahoo News
‘I don’t see them very often… Growing up, we had two completely separate lives.’To be honest, I don’t even really know Kanye that well at all. I’ve really only met him one time,” he says. “That’s the one thing that people don’t really understand is that we live two completely separate lives. And everybody ties us in together as the Kardashians and the Jennersbut now what’s interesting is they got a divorce so they’re not even technically my family anymore.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

BANNER