banner

JUMIA shop now

MY SCHOOL GISTS

MY SCHOOL GISTS
SCHOOL GISTS

See Ik Ogbonna's comments on Sonia's IG page when he was still wooing her


 Ik Ogbonna met and wooed his Colombian wife,Sonia Morales on Instagram..He started liking her pictures and she reciprocated.They then had a first date when she flew in to Nigeria and they  have remained smitten since then..
 Today,Sonia shared a screenshot of Ik wooing her way back on instagram.. check tweets after the cut
Like seriously?See what I found under one photo of mine .I remember this was after 30 minutes of us constantly liking each other's pictures @ikogbonna back in the days trying to toast me you didn't waste no time abi .. I must show this to our son lmaoo
P.S. Between us my people ,ehemm, thirst was pretty much mutual,I was just forming small ,but shhhh
So cute


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

BANNER