banner

JUMIA shop now

MY SCHOOL GISTS

MY SCHOOL GISTS
SCHOOL GISTS

Amber Rose fires back at women criticizing her ''slut walk'' event

Lol Amber Rose was slammed heavily after she advertised a new social media account for her upcoming ''slutwalk''.Many ladies said it was such an inappropriate name ,accusing her of promoting promiscuity..
Well,Amber defended herself,writing
I have never been torn down so bad by WOMEN Lol Wtf??? I'm having this Slut walk for all of us to not get torn down by men and instead of u girls researching exactly what a Slut Walk is ur just calling me a Slut smh we need to do better. Me dancing and having fun doesn't make me a slut or a bad mom but cool judge me if u wanna. I come from extreme humble beginnings and have always been the same girl.... And I'll continue to live my life and make a change how ever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

BANNER