banner

JUMIA shop now

MY SCHOOL GISTS

MY SCHOOL GISTS
SCHOOL GISTS

God will punish you- Nicki Minaj slams ex, Safaree,says he cheated

Nicki Minaj has slammed her ex , Safaree after his  new song hit the net.It gave insight into why the couple of 14 years broke up.He revealed he watched her kiss others like Nas and she dumped him because he wanted to pursue his career as a rapper...
You ain’t do it alone, we took ourselves up out the hood,”“Yeah, we made it on the rise, ain’t no green in my eyes cuz we both went to sleep in the same bed of lies.”
“12 years up in flames, thought you would have had my kid… 
See more below

Had to watch you kiss Nas and pretend it’s all cool. I was feeling like a mothaf*cking fool… Yeah, I know I’m not perfect. You were paying all the bills, you remember what you told me when you wasn’t on them pills… If the shoe was on the other foot, I’m make sure you straight… I ain’t playing kiddie games.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

BANNER