banner

JUMIA shop now

MY SCHOOL GISTS

MY SCHOOL GISTS
SCHOOL GISTS

I make N2.6m yearly as landlady — Cossy Orjiakor


Busty Nollywood diva and singer, Cossy Orjiakor, who
has been having problems with some of the tenants living
in her property in Ilasa area of Lagos State, has stated
why she is having problems with some of them. Cossy
said many of the tenants are owing her rents running into
millions.
Cossy repentant
“ Can you Imagine, I am supposed to be collecting N2.6M
annually from my house, but up till now the tenants have
not paid up to one hundred thousand naira. They
complain they don’t have money but you see them using
their generators every day and night. Is it not money they
use to buy fuel for the generators?” she queried.

Cossy raised alarmed some weeks ago that one of the
tenants, who she alleged is a member of Black Axe
Confraternity, has threatened to deal with her if she
doesn’t withdraw the quit notice she served him months
ago.

“This dude threatens me. His rent is overdue, but he
doesn’t want to move. I was slapped by his group member
some days ago. But I can’t be intimidated. I can’t run
from my home because he is in Black Axe Confraternity.
Almost all the young boys here have been intimidated to
join this group,” she recently tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

BANNER