banner

JUMIA shop now

MY SCHOOL GISTS

MY SCHOOL GISTS
SCHOOL GISTS

I Am Too Big To Fight In Public—Terry G

terry-g
Following reports that popular Nigerian singer and
entertainer, Terry G was involve in a public brawl in a
hotel in his Iju neighbourhood in Lagos, the ‘Akpako
Master’ has now come out to clear the air and also express
his anger on the issue.

The music dude, who was recently unveiled as a Peace
Ambassador, revealed that he was shocked that anyone
would strive to taint his image at this point in his career.
He reacted to the allegations via a statement which reads;
‘Right now, I am not happy at the reports
circulating on social media. Yes, I do crazy hit
songs, Yes I say I am crazy, Yes I act crazy in my
videos, I do all that for the money. In my saying,
it’s better to be a mad man making money than a
handsome nuisance. Why on earth at this point
of my career will I be involved in such?

“I am not writing to convince anyone. Every
lovely Nigerian is entitled to their own personal
opinion. I might have a thick skin as a celebrity
but I am also human. I have blood flowing in me
and not engine oil. It’s only natural to feel bad
when such stories are not true. Is it wrong for me
to settle a misunderstanding between two parties
without waking up in the morning to see such
headlies and (not headlines)? Will I at this point
swim at a public hotel without paying?

“My darling Nigeria bloggers, you have played a
positive role in my career right from my RnB
days to this day. Please, always try, not only on
my behalf, but to my other colleagues to confirm
any story from both parties before publishing.
My energy is for entertaining my fans worldwide
and not for street brawls. Life is for the living.
Make the best of every moment.

“God bless Hon Peace Ambassador Terry G, God Bless
my fans and God bless Nigeria. PRA!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

BANNER