banner

JUMIA shop now

MY SCHOOL GISTS

MY SCHOOL GISTS
SCHOOL GISTS

Jude Okoye defends Lola Omotayo, says their issues were never about her


Awww, how nice of him

Meanwhile, where did all this I dated Jude Okoye come from? I saw all the comments in the previous post (his engagement) and I was like...what? Lol. I'm sure he's a great guy but nah, not happening. I'm not into celeb men. I'm an Igbo girl, that one na bad market. Hehe. I gossip for a living, imagine if I were dating any Naija celeb guy, I won't be able to write about his colleagues na, they will be reporting me to him everyday. Lol. No, biko, I stay far away from them. I've only met Jude and his brothers twice in my life, briefly, at events.

Plus no sex for this lady anymore until he puts a ring on it. I made that promise a few years ago & I'm sticking to it...until maybe I meet a guy so hot my jaw drops. *wink* For now, I'm fine! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

BANNER