banner

JUMIA shop now

MY SCHOOL GISTS

MY SCHOOL GISTS
SCHOOL GISTS

Kenya Moore devastated after finding out her boyfriend is married

 Real Housewives of Atlanta ,star,Kenya Moore has been left devastated after just finding out the man she is inlove with is married.The 44 yer old and James Freeman, were set up on Millionaire Matchmaker and she has been gushing about him,calling him her prince charming for months now..Unknown to her, he got married and didn't tell her..
 She shared the heartbreaking message today
“Unfortunately, I just learned today that the man I met and fell in love with on Millionaire Matchmaker was married a week after the show aired. I am astounded and devastated to have learned this news via social media instead of from him directly. However I still believe in love and my heart remains open to the man God has for me. I wish him well.”
So bad considering on the 2nd of May,she shared a pic of a ring, sparking engagement rumours .....Meanwhile , see his pic with his wife below and what her arch enemy,Vivica Fox had to say..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

BANNER