banner

JUMIA shop now

MY SCHOOL GISTS

MY SCHOOL GISTS
SCHOOL GISTS

Is there's something going on with P-Square? See what Paul Okoye is posting on instagram



Anyway, Paul Okoye posted some things on instagram today which he tagged #mybest40songsofp2. He said he's bringing the behind the scenes of his best 40 songs of P-Square and the brains behind the success of each song. And he made sure to let us know that he wrote & produced most of P-Square's  hit songs. Looks to me like there's something going on with these two again. Paul wrote;
"P-Squares all time biggest wedding song..written by me ...produced by me and performed by me...a very good example of an ever-green song..years to years to come,this song will still be bumping and I know u all love it" Continue...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

BANNER